- Black, white and coral wrap midi dress to A-line day dress.
- Size 22 knit dress to something that fits me.
Made from scratch:
- Knit dress TNT - 4th iteration (short, black, sleeveless)
- The Palin bag
- Vogue 1258 - Vena Cava Dress
- Vogue 8728 - Retro Knit Dress x 2
- Summer PJ's for tigerboy
- Knit dress for Mum
- Travel wallet - useable but not a howling success
- 2 more jeans bags for the nieces & helped my nephews make themselves pencil cases
- Egyptian pj's for Mum
- Burda Style 2011-02 110 Scoop neck dress
- Lekala dress
- Vogue 1258 - Vena Cava Dress (metallic emerald)
Italics means that it's left over from last year (yep, pretty much everything on this page).
- Sew the buttons on the cushion covers I made from the fabric we bought in Ecuador.
- Make coasters from Ecuadorian left overs.
- Sew the Vogue shirt dress. - cut out and ready to sew
- Make Simplicity 2497 (yes, I was going to draft it but got the pattern cheap)
- Use Mum's scrap of Egyptian print (left over from a dress she made when she was at school) as a trim on a dress.
- Sew a princess line dress.
- Make an empire sheath dress.
- Copy the pattern of my fine white sleeveless top.
- Test the Singer sewing machine.
- Make this cape. (McCalls 5913 or 5764) - WIP
- Make this funky scarf.
- Draft & make a black short sleeved bolero (woven fabric).
- Make a red short sleeved bolero (woven fabric).
- Draft & make a black long sleeved shrug for winter (knit fabric).
- Make padded covers for my ergonomic chair.
- Vogue 8633 - coral linen - (might rethink this fabric choice)
Summer pj's for Tigerboy. Feb Finish the "Palin" bag for Tigerboy.- finished!
- Winter pj pants for Tigerboy & his Dad. ($1/m flannelette from Spotlight).
- Cover for the chair in my studio
- Butterick 5608 (pattern courtesy of Mary - how nice! That was a pattern I'd had my eye on for a while)
Techniques to learn and/or use
- Invisible zip.
- Blue kimono dress - make a new skirt that is not a size 000 from the red jersey dress I have never worn
- Plaid shirt
- Pink & brown maxi.
- Black and white wrap dress.
- Hem black dress - that one inch will make a big difference when I'm wearing flats!
- Hem the crazy coloured dress and fix that funky tie thing.
Oh, there are plenty more - this is just what was left from last year!