- Blue Knit wrap dress
- Macaw appliqued pyjamas
Made from scratch:
- McCalls 5975 Dress - the pink zombie dress
- Burda 2012-08 Dress 121 - the green meanie dress
- Self drafted - Jungle January dress
- Simplicity 8882 - black shift with french darts
- BurdaStyle Magazine 2013 02 126 Knit top
- Vogue 8382 - vintage cotton
- Self drafted - blue floral mesh maxi skirt
- Budgie appliqued pj's for tigerboy
- Self drafted - orange pencil skirt
- Self drafted - pink/purple cotton shell top
- BurdaStyle Magazine - knit skirt
Italics means that it's left over from last year (yep, pretty much everything on this page).
- Sew the buttons on the cushion covers I made from the fabric we bought in Ecuador.
- Make coasters from Ecuadorian left overs.
- Sew the Vogue shirt dress. - cut out and ready to sew
- Make Simplicity 2497 (yes, I was going to draft it but got the pattern cheap)
- Use Mum's scrap of Egyptian print (left over from a dress she made when she was at school) as a trim on a dress.
- Sew a princess line dress.
- Make an empire sheath dress.
- Copy the pattern of my fine white sleeveless top.
Test the Singer sewing machine.Works really well - pity it's missing the bobbin cover and I have to use the Janome bobbin case in it because the original was rusty.
- Make this cape. (McCalls 5913 or 5764) - WIP
- Make this funky scarf.
- Draft & make a black short sleeved bolero (woven fabric).
- Make a red short sleeved bolero (woven fabric).
- Draft & make a black long sleeved shrug for winter (knit fabric).
Make padded covers for my ergonomic chair.that chair got tossed in the house move
- Vogue 8633 - coral linen - (might rethink this fabric choice)
More Summer pj's for TigerboyNovember
- Winter pj pants for Tigerboy & his Dad. ($1/m flannelette from Spotlight).
- Cover for the chair in my studio. Half done - Jan
- Butterick 5608 (pattern courtesy of Mary - how nice! That was a pattern I'd had my eye on for a while)
- Linen pants for tigerboy
Techniques to learn and/or use
Invisible zip.- used in Mcalls 5845 - Jan Lapped Zipper- used in Vogue 8382
- Blue kimono dress - make a new skirt that is not a size 000 from the red jersey dress I have never worn
- Plaid shirt
- Pink & brown maxi.
- Black and white wrap dress.
- Hem black dress - that one inch will make a big difference when I'm wearing flats!
- Hem the crazy coloured dress and fix that funky tie thing.
Oh, there are plenty more - this is just what was left from last year (and the year before).