Sooo, 11 things about me:
- I ride a motorbike
- Until I moved back to Queensland (5-6 years ago?), I didn't wear dresses - now they're my favourite garment.
- I've had my nose broken three times.
- I cut my own hair between trips back to Sydney where I can get a great cut for less than $15. (I have tried and tried in Brisbane to find a decent hairdresser but in the end I gave up.)
- I don't watch TV, so I'm not usually too au fait when it comes to popular culture.
- In the 90's I spent six years backpacking around the world.
- Since we moved to Queensland I've been trying to inject some colour into my previously all black wardrobe - it's slowly happening but I'm still more comfortable in black.
- I don't like shopping ..... at all and I detest shopping malls. That means that when I do shop for something other than food, I want to get it all done in one fell swoop "Ok, I like these shoes, I'll get a pair in every colour of each of these styles - that should tide me over for a while."
- I love to try new food and drink, not much phases me when it comes to that (putrified shark meat anyone?)
- I don't eat lamb/mutton - far too much growing up.
- Tigerboy is less than one year younger than me, so although we're in our mid-forties, he thinks that qualifies him for toy boy status and me as "the older woman" lol - whatever makes him feel special (rolling my eyes).
Velosewer at How Good Is That? - A Sydney gal that churns out great clothes quick enough to make my head spin.
Chris at Chris Lucas - I've only just discovered this blog but I like her style.
Rebecca at Bec Stitches - Another new to me blog by a fellow Aussie.
Make it 'til you fake it - There's a fabric giveaway going on there!
Reethi at Weekend Crafting - Another new to me blog - she likes beer and sewing, what's not to like? I like her "Top 5 of 2012" lists, I might have to copy that.