Monday, August 2, 2010

Shoes, shoes and more shoes .........

Like I said in the last post, it's not just the clothes -  I have more shoes than a millipede! Again, some never worn, others only worn once or twice.

I found these six pairs (along with others, I might add) at the very back, bottom of the walk-in wardrobe, covered in dust and totally misshapen. For various reasons, none of them are being kept. When did I ever think I would wear those white slides?

Another thing I've discovered is that I have a lot of pink shoes - I nearly always wear black and I think I only have two pink items of clothing ......... what's the story? I've never even really liked pink - yeah, ok, in the early 80's when I was at highschool but even the guys liked it then!

So, then of course there's the fact that I could remodel them if I was really crafty - I've seen the posts on Craftster. Or maybe some of those leather straps would be a nice accent on the next handbag I make. NO!!!!!!!!!! It's that kind of thinking that has me quickly turning into my Mother. Let's be realistic, I haven't made a handbag for at least a year (unless you count the three wristbags I made in the last year, but I don't) and when am I really going to refashion shoes when I already have so many?

They have to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment